Hi Gregg,
Thank you for your always well-reasoned thoughtful response.

I’ve got to run so I will say more later, but didn’t want to ghost this discussion.

My point is not to call out any person, except maybe myself, but to call out disagreement with a concept. I likely failed in that distinction. I am not one who accepts “lanes” and want to hear all sides. My hope is to hear a side on this from someone not like you or me. I do not trust myself.

I do not see a new disintegration of civility. Historically much blood has been shed by those asking for inclusion. The new intensification of the global village has brought the fight too our desks, but it has always been going on. The pendulum swings, too liberal, too conservative, too liberal… History tells us that’s how change happens.

I may seem terse in my presentation but I am not one to hedge on an opinion. If I believe it I desire to communicate it without apology. Likewise, I am unfazed by averred disagreement.

Again, I greatly appreciate your patience and thoughts.
Peter

Peter Lloyd Jones
562-209-4080

Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.