Good morning,

All teacher candidates just received the email below because there are so many early field experiences that don’t go through the ESC.  If you are working with students who are going to early field experiences as part of your course or you are supervising a practicum, please plan to reach out to your students and their cooperating teachers.  I am in contact with our local school divisions so they are aware of the decisions that have been made regarding field experiences.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Dara

Dara Hall, Ph.D.

Executive Director of Teacher Education and Student Success

Education Support Center, Memorial Hall 7230/40

JMU College of Education

540-568-2996