Greetings All,

I am making my film, NO! The Rape Documentary,  available for $1.00 streaming rental in English, English Open Captions, and subtitled in Español, Português, Français, and Deutsche for 72-hour rental periods through April 30, 2020, the end of Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

While the cost is low, the information is priceless: http://notherapedocumentary.com/streaming

I hope this will be helpful for online teaching, and/or any virtual programing during the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic school year.

Unveiling the Silence, the 100-page NO! Study Guide, co-authored by Salamishah Tillet and Rachel Afi Quiunn, is always available for FREE download in its entirety and in individual sections.

NO! cast and key production personnel

On-Screen: Sultan Ali, Charlotte Pierce-Baker, Samiya Bashir, Aminata Cairo, Elaine Brown, Johnnetta Betsch Cole, Adrienne Davis, John T. Dickerson, Ulester Douglas, Farah Jasmine Griffin, Orelana Clark Edwards, Essex Hemphill, Honorée Fanonne Jeffers, Audree Irons, Reanae McNeal, Sulaiman Nuriddin, Faith Pennant, Loretta J. Ross, Beverly Guy-Sheftall, Gwendolyn Zoharah Simmons, Michael Simmons, Salamishah Tillet, Scheherazade Tillet, Traci C. West, Rosetta Williams, Aaronette M. White, and Tamara L. Xavier

Behind the Screen: Charlotte Pierce-Baker, Amadee L. Braxton, Joan Brannon, Elsa Barkley Brown, Carole Nawo Crawford, Kia Steave-Dickerson, Paul Farber, Wadia L. Gardiner, Charlene Gilbert, Rachel Elizabeth Harding, Denise C. Jones, Barbara Kigozi, Mishann Lau, Gail M. Lloyd, Traci McKindra, Tina Morton, Sharon Mullally, Evelyne Laurent-Perrault, Kavita Rajanna, Michael Simmons, Maristela Smith, Janine Spruill, Scheherazade Tillet, Janelle L. White, Giscard Xavier, Aaronette M. White, and Tamara L. Xavier.

In Peace,

Aishah

Aishah Shahidah Simmons
Pronouns: She/Her(s)
Creator, #LoveWITHAccountability Project | Editor, love WITH accountability anthology (AK Press)
Producer/DirectorNO! The Rape Documentary   | VimeoAfroLez Channel
Instagram, @AfroLez | @loveWITHacocuntability | Twitter@AfroLez | @LoveAccountably

Stream NO! The Rape Documentary on Vimeo On Demand: