I was just talking to my colleague here at Nordic Bildung about how her
well-educated, city dwelling friends have no clue how to occupy
themselves when they do not have a job, cannot go to the gym and cannot
go out or spend money. Her neighbors in the country side, i.e. the
farmers, have no such problems: it's spring and they need to sow.

I suppose what people experience is a sense of lack of control and no
way to contribute with anything useful -- and I wonder if conversations
will change that unless people get something to do over which they have
control and which makes them feel useful.

I would be very interested in brainstorming regarding what those things
people could do could be.

Best,

Lene