Thanks for your reply Gregg. I still need a bit of time to download more
fully your whole system in order to give you a more informed response, but
it’s great to see how you are connecting it with integral theory (IT) and
critical realism (CR). Your behavioural version of the upper right quadrant
looks quite a bit more thorough and nuanced than IT’s.

One thing I’d be interested in going into at some stage is how panpsychism
would fit, if at all, into your system. IT and the philosophy of
metareality (the last phase of critical realism for those who are not
familiar with it) both espouse some form of panpsychism (and also an
evolutionary panentheism), which assumes a nondual ground of being that
underpins and sustains the whole of relative reality.

I find much resonance, and a few differences in perspective which I’d also
be interested in going into at some stage, with your notions of soul and
spirit in the humanistic quadrants. And I fully concur that the ultimate
spiritual good is universal flourishing, which requires the unfolding of
our essential natures and a politics that encourages and enables that
unfolding.

My best,

Paul

Paul Marshall, PhD, MITI
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.iti.org.uk_index.php-3Foption-3Dcom-5Fitisearch-26task-3DdisplaymemberdetailInt-26memberkey-3D17862-26view-3Dmemberdetail-26to-5Flang-3DEnglish-26from-5Flang-3DCatalan-26specific-5Farea-3DPhilosophy-26subject-5Farea-3DHumanities-26other-5Fservices-3D-26keyword-3D-26random-3D1344925976077-2527&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=Rl07VnVkhWoSdOqpP6IbcdHSzK7ji0jVQ-6E08WKDuM&s=NyciXplMfmA0cI5chyQu2m90JeWFjuIWHy6jxF8FFWg&e=>
Founder Academic English Services <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.academicenglishservices.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=Rl07VnVkhWoSdOqpP6IbcdHSzK7ji0jVQ-6E08WKDuM&s=zFOHqR71Jm9npl3nRnTV78dTSFErbmpKKem4xP6o2Ok&e=>