Gregg:

I enjoyed this.
I’ve been studying the UT for quite while.
Clearly, I have more to apprehend.
This is the sort of thing which is ideal for a website for academics and those non-academics interested in the academic aspects.
It could easily be modified to serve well those who are non-academics and who are not interested in the academic aspects.
My older brain needs to read and contemplate this multiple times - and you have provided the place where I can do so.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Waldemar.

PS  BTW to all: Corona beer has nothing to do with COVID-19 and limes are not associated with Lyme Disease.

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)