Gregg:

Unfortunately, I don’t have the psychotherapeutic skills/knowledge to help as you suggest.
Perhaps, I might be able to help in terms of understanding viral diseases, the disease behavior, possible future events - all from a medical view (as a pathologist).
If possible, I would like to help and also the listen in to the group’s discussions.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)