Gregg:

Very interesting and powerful symbol there.
Perhaps, consider adding a vertical dimension of capacity to change.
Seems likely to become cone shaped.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)