I also teach courses in ethical and philosophical issues in AI/computer science/technology. One of my key course topics is Bias in Data/Algorithms and Machine Learning Fairness: how AI could reproduce and reinforce gender and racial oppression. There's a lot of discussion going on about this topic, and I've found many good resources online! Here are some of the learning materials I use this semester:

...And other case discussions:

Best,
Youjin