Ruha Benjamin, Simone Brown, Shaka McGlotten, Margaret Hu, and Toby Beauchamp are also doing really interesting work within critical data studies.

AP

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 1:11 PM Serene Khader <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would recommend Daniel Susser, Safiya Noble, and Anna Lauren Hoffman.
Warmly,
Serene

Serene J. Khader, Ph.D
pronouns: she/her/hers
Jay Newman Chair in Philosophy of Culture and Professor of Philosophy, Brooklyn College
Professor of Philosophy and Women's and Gender Studies, CUNY Graduate Center
Office: 3315 Boylan Hall