Hi Shay,

You might add Ryan Jenkins to your list of names.

Best,
Cory

On Apr 29, 2020, at 12:56 PM, Susan J. Brison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Shay,

Definitely Ruha Benjamin and Safiya Noble. Depending on how you define “Data Science," you might add Danielle Citron, Mary Anne Franks, and Annette Zimmerman. How DO you define “Data Science”?

I have lots of material to recommend on ethics, political and legal theory, and the internet, but I’m not sure it fits under this rubric. Some of it is in a book I co-edited, Free Speech in the Digital Age (OUP 2019). If you let me know your address, I’ll send you a copy.

And I, too, would like to see the list you come up with!

All my best,

Susan