Hi Catherine,

Good question, thank you.

There are two sets of issues, the second with two sub-sets of issues:

  1. Things that went wrong in childhood and have lasting consequences
  2. Things that went wrong in adulthood
    1. Individual issues
    2. Societal issues
The 2-2 societal issues must be addressed politically and culturally, not as mental health / illness.

/ Lene