Hi Joe,

Thank you very much.

The lockdown protesters are law abiding citizens, as far as I know, and I would go so far as to say their reaction is healthy: they are angry that they are losing  their livelihood.

Their education is insufficient (to say the least) and their way of protesting is really not wise when facing a contagious virus, but what other means do they have with the resources they have and the (almost) failed state in which they live?

/ Lene