From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Transforming Higher Education

Hi All:

I recently wrote a paper entitled “Transforming Higher Education: Responding to the Coronavirus and Other Looming Crises”. I posted a pre-publication copy of it on academia.  I’ve opened up the paper for comments.

I invite you to participate (or, alternatively, to remain safely sequestered in paper-proof quarantines!).

Here is the link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.academia.edu_s_6bca903430-3Fsource-3Dlink&d=DwIF-w&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=C3o5Z56qiczOKaJcyrqm2YIbTEBAF5-1xtU8xt01viE&s=KRrzQ6zcm524HD7wzkaZmYi0uiro9DgDbmY-xPZTDms&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.academia.edu_s_6bca903430-3Fsource-3Dlink&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=n_RuSLZDUr9ZWW9YxhdxJpdneYD55kdHaB8dRRWvTss&e=>

My Best,

Mike

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.creatingcommonground.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=CP6WltX0FJtzgIUYfMV9yPVSSR2K0ejI0dEUKEk88V4&e=>
Blog: Values Matter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.psychologytoday.com_us_blog_values-2Dmatter&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=sTCMaK81-2j3cYwMWW9DK2DL4W3x5zthmOr8mFxBsyQ&e=>
Journal: Pedagogy and the Human Sciences<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__scholarworks.merrimack.edu_phs_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=yzXdgJN1S4kuR6JjKZD4RE0q8RsJuyqRsXc6b3qjPpA&e=><http:>
Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.michaelmascolo.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=AaYTvTMGOAxsJOz90e1uR5PBKW5-UxMzO510bITRrUw&e=>
Academia Home Page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__merrimack.academia.edu_MichaelMascolo&d=DwIF-w&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=C3o5Z56qiczOKaJcyrqm2YIbTEBAF5-1xtU8xt01viE&s=1Fe6rwjkn6EuUrDnWxf7dchU-BrAWSrurjxsQ1vbcW8&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__merrimack.academia.edu_MichaelMascolo&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vZbXRIMFdFeBfHwLYWsXliu9kFvwdk-PQIY68jqXB4I&s=IOfRvhl6x4n1JZSdXndqx8dl0BClBx4f1wvogNhlUIs&e=>

"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke
"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb