Hi Gregg,

I really like this post. My recent post on PT has some overlap with hers, so I'd been in touch with her about it. Her post is about everyone and mine was focused on Gen Z, specifically (current college students). Resilience is key here. Gen Z was already falling apart and educators were scratching our heads trying to figure out how to help them and where this omnipresent angst and anxiety came from, and I'm really worried how they'll come out of this. I'll be teaching them next year as will many of you, I imagine....

"Let the truth of love be lighted, let the love of truth shine clear. Sensibility, armed with sense and liberty, with the heart and mind united in a single, perfect sphere." ~ Neil Peart

LIZ SWAN, PHD

Program for Writing & Rhetoric, CU Boulder

Independent Broker & Owner, Swan Real Estate

Yoga Teacher, Full Circle Yoga