Hello everybody,

I think the best way to fight the idiocy is to produce a stronger narrative.

What actually makes America great?

American science, American ingenuity, American medicine, American
collaboration, American expertise, American health care workers,
American hardship, American perseverance, American spirit, American
doctors, American technicians, American nurses, American...

And have somebody whom the Trump segment admires tout that story as
loudly as possible; addressing anxious people who are under-educated,
who have lost their livelihood in the globalized economy and who react
understandably to a situation that leaves them powerless as a mental
health issue would be an arrogant mistake.

/ Lene