Hi Catherine,

Good question, thank you.

There are two sets of issues, the second with two sub-sets of issues:

 1. Things that went wrong in childhood and have lasting consequences
 2. Things that went wrong in adulthood
     1. Individual issues
     2. Societal issues

The 2-2 societal issues must be addressed politically and culturally,
not as mental health / illness.

/ Lene