Hello TOK Community:

This weekend, my friend Mikey, founder of Consciousness Hacking, is convening an annual Awakened Futures Summit (virtual this year). A glimpse: We’ll explore how the renaissance of psychedelic science and the mainstreaming of contemplative practices are combining with the latest transformative technologies to create the next paradigm of healing and awakening. The team has been playing with ways to make this experience particularly interactive and participatory.

You can check out the website to learn more: https://www.awakenedfutures.org/

If you want to attend, you can use this link to get a 15% discount:

https://awakenedfutures2020.eventbrite.com?discount=afs_mikey-friends

Thanks to Zak Ali for the idea to inform this community!

Best

Gareth