Today’s news is also do wear a face mask.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/asia/coronavirus-mask-messaging-intl-hnk/index.html

It is remarkable how many in my FB feed, which reaches way beyond actual friends, are still arguing that this virus is no big deal. The best that one far-right leaning person could tell me is that there are too many conflicting reports.

I have noticed that people who do not follow right-leaning, or more particularly far-right leaning, “news” outlets have not witnessed contradictory reports and early on began taking precautions. Yet I have also noticed that there are no epiphanies for questioning the veracity of far-right leaning media within those who have now been presented with conflicting narratives from one source. Although all media is now pretty much inline with the seriousness of this virus, even for the ones that originally denied the seriousness, communicating a new narrative is difficult. It seems that a new narrative from a trusted source is deflated by the cognitive dissonance that it creates.

Best to all. Stay safe.
Perter

Peter Lloyd Jones
562-209-4080

Sent by determined causes that no amount of will is able to thwart.