Hi TOK List,

  Don Meichenbaum is a well-respected cognitive behavioral therapist who also takes emotional processing and relationships seriously. He has shared his “Roadmap for Resilience” which is a good resource for identifying domains of adaptive living and breaking them down and giving concrete advice in each domain.

Dear  Colleagues,

In the midst of the worldwide pandemic with the accompanying multiple stressors, losses and deaths, I have decided

to make the Action Plans of my book ROADMAP TO RESILIENCE available online for FREE. The Action

Plans which  provide various ways to bolster resilience are all available in APPENDIX A and  APPENDIX B. I have

also composed an ADDENDUM of specific ways to cope with the Coronavirus.

I have recorded a short video explaining my hope that you find the information in my book to be helpful in these

challenging days.

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ALONG TO OTHERS.

Stay healthy and safe.

Sincerely yours,

Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D.

Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention