Dear Gregg,

I am excited to dive into this. Thank you so much for sharing your ongoing work with us; it feels very exciting to get to glimpse work like this in the making.

I wonder, how does a multicultural lens currently show up in the book? Is this something we can talk about more as I am very curious how the United Framework addresses its own culture and context.

thanks,