Hi TOK Society,

  I am happy to share a new book by TOK member, Dr. Peggy Kleinplatz. I did a blog on her work (here) and it went mini-viral with over 100,000 hits. It seems that sex draws attention. I should look into that 😊.

Here is a note from her on her book and website:

Dear Gregg,

Thanks for being willing to share this on the TOK Society list.

Here is the link to my research team's website: optimalsexualexperiences.com

and here is the direct link to the book Magnificent Sex: Lessons from Extraordinary Lovers

https://www.routledge.com/Magnificent-Sex-Lessons-from-Extraordinary-Lovers/Kleinplatz-Menard/p/book/9780367181376?source=igodigital?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=other%20social%20media&utm_term=post&utm_campaign=B001375_md1_1au_1aj_d001_authormarketingcollateralpushq12020

Alternately, attached is a flyer for the book.

Warmly,
Peggy

Peggy J. Kleinplatz, Ph.D.
Professor/ Professeure Titulaire
Dept. of Family Medicine and
School of Epidemiology and Public Health
Faculty of Medicine
Director of Sex and Couples Therapy Training
University of Ottawa
(613) 563-0846