Thanks, Mike.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the updated pdf of my chapter just yet. But if you are really interested to get the jump on it, attached is a close to finalized draft of the chapter. I might go out on a limb and say that you might be able to empathize with the narrative offered in the first couple of pages 😊

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Mascolo
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Book on Groupthink

Gregg:

No, no, no, no. That is not nearly good enough: we want to see the article!  It looks really interesting.  Please post it!  :-)

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program

Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org

Blog: Values Matter

Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com

"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb