Hi Gregg,

I would love to join.  The new meeting time works well for my schedule.

Warmly,

Paulihna S. Cechak, M.A.
Doctoral Student
C-I Clinical & School Psychology PsyD Program
James Madison University

This message is intended for designated recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or proprietary information subject to confidentiality protections.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.