Thank you to Don and to Gregg for sharing this resource

-Chance

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 12:12 PM Waldemar Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you to both Don and Gregg!

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On Apr 13, 2020, at 9:25 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear  Colleagues,

In the midst of the worldwide pandemic with the accompanying multiple stressors, losses and deaths, I have decided

to make the Action Plans of my book ROADMAP TO RESILIENCE available online for FREE. The Action

Plans which  provide various ways to bolster resilience are all available in APPENDIX A and  APPENDIX B. I have

also composed an ADDENDUM of specific ways to cope with the Coronavirus.

I have recorded a short video explaining my hope that you find the information in my book to be helpful in these

challenging days.