Hi TOK List,

  We don't attend much to finances and jobs reports on the list, but it is crucial for us to be aware that the shock wave that this shutdown has sent through the world/jobs/economic system is unprecedented. No one knows exactly what a restart will look like. Although I am woefully ignorant about the complex dynamics that are operating in economics, finances, job availability, etc. my read is that the reverberating waves are going to be quite intense. Here is an example from the Wall Street Journal:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-second-round-of-coronavirus-layoffs-has-begun-no-one-is-safe-11586872387?mod=trending_now_1

Take care.