I'd like to be there too, Gregg, as I'm just learning what TOK is all about.... Thanks. Liz

"Let the truth of love be lighted, let the love of truth shine clear. Sensibility, armed with sense and liberty, with the heart and mind united in a single, perfect sphere." ~ Neil Peart

LIZ SWAN, PHD

Program for Writing & Rhetoric, CU Boulder

Independent Broker & Owner, Swan Real Estate

Yoga Teacher, Full Circle Yoga