The survey was excellent.  Easy to fill out and simple interface.  The WII
Thrive website looks good and feels good to "touch."

The attached PDF is a powerful persuasive piece for identifying the problem
and calling for action.  I agree with Lene that other "end-points" for
well-being and what that looks like could be illustrated in future PDFs.

Thrilling updates to review,

-Chance