What a wonderful opportunity Kacey! I’ll try to make it. Congrats! 🎉

Rhea

On May 6, 2020, at 12:02 PM, Wilson, Katherine Christine - wilso3kc <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear ToK Community,

I am so excited to join the United World College Community this Saturday to speak on Gregg’s CALM-MO as well as other mental health self-care techniques for navigating these uncertain times.  Please see the posters below for more information. While generally these talks are closed to the UWC community, I have received permission to share this in a couple of my networks of interest in case anyone wishes to join.

This talk was also inspired by the blog sent out on tips for staying mentally resilient during this time:  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-pulse-mental-health/202004/10-things-mentally-strong-people-do-during-pandemic

This is the link to register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEsceCqqjMiG9c5RPztFUt7Zj9h_GKHZZlh

with care,
Kacey
<UWC Talks Events_Wilson.png>