Business admin came through like termites and hallowed out the bones of the Universities at the same time a naive and reckless manifestation of justice swept through the nation.

As soon as a University degree became viewed as essential for a quality life, Universities became rites of passage and therefore entitlements rather than a special invitation to indulge in a sacred pursuit of wisdom.

-Chance