Welcome Tim!

Cole Butler
TPAC Project Coordinator
University of Maryland
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:09 AM Chance McDermott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great to meet you, Tim!

Welcome to the tree house :-)

-Chance

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:42 PM Tim Adalin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Gregg, Waldemar, it’s a pleasure to be part of this list.

I hope those of you who have listened or watched some of the discussion below found value in it.

I have appreciated much of the sharing in this community over the recent weeks. It strikes there are significant insights held by members here to be sourced and incorporated into a collective conduit for the deepening of questions and broader projects of mutual growth and learning.

It seems more and more the case that the ethics and artfulness of generative communication—perhaps, a right relation of dialogical collective intelligence, or movement of understanding—is of paramount importance as we orient in this clearing.. joint point.. eye of the storm.. liminal.. pivot point.. etc.

To that end I am particularly interested in helping to co-navigate such interactions.

If such words spark a grounded interest I hope you will reach out and inquire further. And, otherwise, I look forward to participating in what ways present as appropriate in this list.

Wishing you all very well, and thank you for the discussion.

Tim Adalin