I'd certainly be interested in that!

Thanks Gregg,

Cole Butler
TPAC Project Coordinator
University of Maryland
UMD ADHD Lab <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.umdadhd.org_cole&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JSq0Pvqazv4x2LXYvb9waSKbSvdtw2b36ikU1o-31no&s=8F-9ZlCZue2wIfFy9PKbAJjmbrN5IR6Lfy_4ShBztBo&e=>
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163