Awesome!

Cole Butler
TPAC Project Coordinator
University of Maryland
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 9:18 AM Waldemar Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Gregg.
Looking forward to it!

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On May 29, 2020, at 6:15 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi TOK List,
  I just want to remind folks that we will be having a CALM MO workshop Monday 5-6 pm EDT. It is being put on by my three doc students, Kacey W., Paulihna C., and Charles M.

  I will send out invitations both to the TOK list in general and to specific folks who make requests about 30 minutes before the event.