Nice Piece, Gregg.

Anyone willing to sign a dynamic petition to fight this twitter debacle?

Twitter Bias Against Trump? / Call His Bluff

And if you are a trump supporter, you can create a competing camp to build consensus around that.

Then we can show off Canonizer’s ability to build consensus out of controversy in a super camp we can all agree on.  We can keep the focus on what we agree on by pushing all the disagreeable stuff down into supporting sub camps, out of the way of consensus.

Brent Allsop