Recently, and maybe because therapy has been harder over the phone, I’ve naturally just stopped explaining the M-O and just sticking with CALM.  It seems like a simpler place to start and I can teach M-O as an advanced step later. Some are very new to all this and I don’t want to overwhelm (and lose) them.
*Look forward the watching the videos :D