This is great, Gregg, and super helpful in explaining CALM MO! Thank you for sharing.

It would be wonderful if John Vervaeke could join us all on the ToK zoom calls at some point. I would appreciate learning more from him and am now following his Voices series of talks.

Some takeaways from this talk so far:
  1. the importance of “calm body” as a precursor to “calm mind”
  2. the concepts of perspectival and participatory knowing (and the role of embodiment in this process)
  3. mind movement
  4. the dialectic between a “deep remembrance of the soul” and the platonic project of obtaining generalized knowledge
  5. explication and exemplification and the practice of both speaking about the thing and embodying the thing
  6. the concept of circling
  7. the development and use of psychotechnologies within applied practice

A joint blog between you and Vervaeke could be a really neat way to capture these various nuances and subtleties of how to apply CALM MO in a perspectival and participatory way.

Will keep an eye out for your upcoming conversation on Justification Systems Theory.

thanks,