Hi TOK W I I Thrive Enthusiasts,

 I wanted to share three things in advance of tomorrow's meeting at 5:30.

  1.  Zak and I have started to develop a W I I Thrive website. Please take a look:
https://www.wiithrive.com/home<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.wiithrive.com_home&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=7GVDzzyNPfahum8MtLtrkIiwTZwlBkiodtvPc6F6138&s=x_EBpQFnMLnIg1HIkVa2qFdW6AMODaJ878TpjT7y1Fw&e=>

  We will be discussing this briefly at our meeting and would love feedback or suggestions

  1.  Also, we created a simple form for you to fill out about your interest in Pods and for giving us feedback about the process so far:
https://forms.gle/u8eHmvSkFUU1eLrm7<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_u8eHmvSkFUU1eLrm7&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=7GVDzzyNPfahum8MtLtrkIiwTZwlBkiodtvPc6F6138&s=a7DvBZ6ak8F765zRR7PQHr1xbW3KcKvhFPOu6g6m2fA&e=>
       We would appreciate it if you filled that out.

  1.  Please see the attached slide deck. It shows how there is a growing "digital well-being/flourishing" movement that it is good for us to be aware of.

Thanks for your interest and helping us start the process of developing this community movement.