Hi Lene,

  Thanks for this note and critique. This is a great topic for a transformational education Pod!

  I very much agree with you that there is a real danger of shallow digital-tech positive psychology kind of thinking that leads to some Artificial Intelligence “optimization” hell that is completely alienating from our natures.  At the same time, the digital landscape is upon us and it (whatever that will be) is the future. The question I have is: What will IT be? From the vantage point of the Unified Framework, we are at the cusp of the 5th joint point. We face the meta-crises, which I characterize as the Digital Identity Problem, which in turn requires a Digital Identity Solution.

  The Digital Identity Solution that I envision involves an Enlightenment 2.0 transformation in our sense and meaning making systems, a deep re-evaluation of our core values, and the construction of an education/civilization mindset and way of being that fosters dignity, well-being and integrity.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lene Rachel Andersen - Nordic Bildung / Fremvirke
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 3:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: W I I Thrive Web Site and Survey

Thank you for the link and for the attached pdf.

The latter looks like the straight and fastest way to misery for most people simultaneously. It represents a totalitarian, authoritarian mindset where everybody must optimize themselves constantly and there is no place for nature, human nature, human dignity and care. Does anybody dance and laugh in that world of optimization? We do not need more technology; the agenda is bullshit, but it pays well and it concentrates wealth, algorithms and power on still fewer hands. The more people they can convince that meditation will save them, the easier the control will be.

Why is nobody with money and tech promoting critical thinking?

So, anyway, regarding wiithrive, please look at the attached and consider which of the five narratives is your goal.

Big hug,

Lene