Hi List,

  I am happy to share that I will be on TOK List member Peter Limberg’s The Stoa tomorrow at noon. TOK List member Nik Limacher will be hosting, and I will be narrating the Tree of Knowledge as a Theory of Scientific Knowledge for the 21st Century.

Please consider registering here: https://www.thestoa.ca/

The Stoa has become an extremely active and productive hub for folks connecting and sharing ideas at the leading edge of culture. Alexander Bard, Jordan Hall, Zak Stein and John Vervaeke have all been featured.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:

www.gregghenriques.com