Hi TOK List,

  As some of you may know, Tomas Bjorkman is a leading figure in the metamodern movement. He is involved in 29K (a movement that overlaps significantly with W I I Thrive), Emerge and Perspectiva and has published with Lene Andersen. He recently put out the book, the World We Create and graciously a copy to me back in December.

 We had several meetings and correspondences and saw just how strongly our visions were aligned. To get a sense of that, here was the final paragraph of a letter sharing my story and how it aligned with his vision:

I could not agree more that what the globe desperately needs is the emergence of a new metamodern sensibility and the cultivation of new grand metanarratives. Indeed, by pure happenstance, 20 years ago I found myself at the intellectual equivalent of “ground zero” of the philosophical issues by falling into the vortex that is the problem of psychology. I am happy to say that the resolution to the problem is a metamodern scientific humanistic framework that affords the outline of a theory of knowledge and wisdom for the 21st Century. What is needed are seers like ourselves to come together and weave a tapestry that affords the construction of a useful mass movement that enables us to make wise decisions regarding the existential choices we collectively face in the decades to come.

Anyway, he is starting a video series on his book. Here is the first Episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUBfXwAeJkk

I am happy to share that the Tree of Knowledge System is prominently featured. Please have a look when you get the chance.