Hi TOK/W I I Thrive Folks,

  Several people mentioned that they would not be able to join the W I I Thrive large meeting because it was Memorial Day, so we are going to hold off until Monday, June 8 at 5:30 pm EST.

  There are, however, a couple of updates.

  First, we are planning a CALM MO workshop for the TOK Society Community on Monday June 1, at 5:00 pm. My doctoral students, Kacey W., Charles M., and Paulihna C. will be leading it and offering examples and ways to apply psychological mindfulness to different situations. I will be sending out a zoom link for anyone who would like to participate.

  Second, Zak and I are working on a video series for W I I Thrive. Please consider these “phase 1” videos. (We will be looking to get help with more professional productions down the line). The idea is to generate a suite of 5-7 videos that help orient people to key aspects that frame the W I I Thrive vision. These will also include the key elements of the Starter Pods and how to launch them.

  We generated one video today, which is on the “Building Blocks of You”.  It offers a 20 minute summary of the key domains of character adaptation and development (branches 5 and 6 on the UTUA Tree, attached). The goal is to get folks to start to develop a map of their mind/personality and we will then be using that as some of the background concepts as people embark on their various journeys.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEa9T5qZUSY&feature=youtu.be

If you get a chance to review it and have thoughts/suggestions, please fill out the feedback form:
https://forms.gle/7EU9zYvHmytPUb1d8

Also, be aware that we will link to assessments that will clarify key elements.

For example, here is a self-assessment of well-being:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201512/quick-self-assessment-well-being

And here is a free on-line assessment of traits that is pretty good:

https://hexaco.org/hexaco-online  (This particular frame offers a “big 6” which is the normal big five, plus the “H” factor of honesty/humility/humor/goodwill)

Warm regards to all,