I sent a previous email that briefly mentioned visions, purposes, and I just remembered one that would be a big part of the development of knowledge: redemption.

Knowledge redeems.
How much about recorded history is true?

Society today has morals and norms that, in my experience, must be violated in the dark to "make it". There are the outer norms, and a different set of norms in the shadows, and these shadows aren't just alleyways, but company departments.

As data pieces together the truth, about our lives, our minds, about history, connecting the dots between various academic subjects, defining the boundary between biology and culture such that we can explore it all the way back to the very emergence of culture, and the rest.

Our morality must adjust. Everything must be reconciled. Perhaps the journey will go so far as to redeem ancient lives that ended tragically in despair and this very realization could be the God to support us now through whatever burden of understanding we may have (especially if that concern/burden of understanding is belittled and pissed on regularly by people who'd prefer to believe you're nuts.)

I'm often told to stop caring, but when I ask them, "about what exactly?" they have no reply.

I suppose I'm just trying to maintain my soul, keeping everything integrated and whole.