Hi TOK W I I Thrive Enthusiasts,

  We will be having our large group meeting on Monday.

  The goal of the meeting will be to summarize the groups quickly and then invite folks to join one of the four groups (see attached description of the W I I Thrive community and, if there is interest, we will have a blended “starter” group).

  This will be the official launching of the W I I Thrive Pilot program. That is, Zak and I will be offering enough of a frame for folks to start the process of forming W I I Thrive groups.

  I will send an invitation to everyone who was there at the last meeting. If anyone would like to join or has friends who you think might be interested, have them contact me.

  Zak and I are setting up a simple website as a guide. And we will be holding regular weekly consultation hours on Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 7:00 pm EST. That way, group representatives can zoom chat with us to see if there are questions and feedback about how this process is unfolding.

  The main thrust is that we are making connections between a community that has broad shared humanistic values (e.g., dignity, well-being, integrity), where we recognize that, as humans we have core needs to be known and valued, and that there are ways to both help process our feelings and conflicts (e.g., via CALM MO) and stretch toward more optimal functioning (via goal setting and life coaches) and deeper living (via exploring knowledge and wisdom) and healthier relationship processes (via elements like Mike M’s conflict resolution toward bridging divides and Kevin S’s Uchi app for connecting).

  We believe that if these values, attitudes and ways of being were to take root, we would be on our way to what we might consider to be “The Good Society”. As such, we invite all folks who are interested in moving the world in that direction.