…Do you have elementary children who need more STEM exploration? Join us 10:0am Wednesdays! I am using the LEGO 9686 Simple and Powered Machines kit to teach the concepts of simple machines by building fishing rods, flywheel cars, sail cars, windmills and more out of LEGO Technic. This is not a robotics class. It does teach the engineering principles for building complex vehicles and attachments. I have taught Physics & Engineering using this kit to multiple groups of K-5 homeschoolers, most recently this last fall, so I am quite familiar with these builds.

https://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Makers/events/grswrrybchbbc/

Keep a lookout on Meetup, we are posting STEM activities we can run remotely or in-person as COVID-19 social distancing allows all summer!

Karen Shumway
Lead, Nova Labs Robotics
Secretary, Nova Labs
Instructor, Nova Labs Institute of the Future