“Yes, serious critics of structural racism have an agenda for economic as
well as cultural reform. But that agenda isn’t what’s being advanced: Chuck
Schumer will take a knee in kente cloth, but he isn’t likely to pass a
major reparations bill, the white liberals buying up the works of Ibram X.
Kendi aren’t going to abandon private schools or bus their kids to minority
neighborhoods. And in five years, it’s more likely that 2020’s legacy will
be a cadre of permanently empowered commissars getting people fired for
unwise Twitter likes rather than any dramatic interracial wealth
redistribution.”

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nytimes.com_2020_06_23_opinion_bernie-2Dsanders-2Dprotesters-2Ddemocrats.html-3Ffbclid-3DIwAR2ohC-5Fa1Vl4wIhmw3vvGywLF1WRSrAda1zAIM7JDVkIBVIzNhMxC-5FAfXuE&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=hSZ9BHpqIHzgBGYYR5kBCbG8cby0rjKUtigkG6u1bcc&s=uOsZnXHQJhJjQ62SrZSDJGBr0Ht9FbhqfJoVJVYFbSw&e=

The way the movement has gone looks to me like the same old race
redirection to protect class interests.  Then again, who are we to presume
we could stop the momentum of the digital feudalism?

=Chance