Hi Jamie,
Would you mind if I shared this post with my new wife Lisa? I know it's a
closed group, but she really perked up when I mentioned it - you all are so
cool! She's like a walking dictionary ;)

Thanks,
Lonny

Dr. Lonny Douglas Meinecke
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lmeinecke.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=j9aFHeYo8jRQRtqdxCyHrk52yFZwHQS__zju0ahvyTY&s=7Wt5hciNYxaLfWHn_Y6oi0IwbbGdF0KwvcWrrH9hWis&e=

"Comparison is the thief of joy" (Theodore Roosevelt)