Thank you, friends!

Something good to share:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.reddit.com_r_PublicFreakout_comments_gtrcj3_michigan-5Fsheriff-5Ftakes-5Foff-5Fhelmet-5Fand-5Fdrops-5Fbaton_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=vHemtjaTnID2LmVofqG4-fcBwB0WW20JwZZCZs-mHgY&s=pjRlkvq_kT1_MBaoSyyAfAKe4wUMNmDObs0fQMKVaog&e=