I am not a fan of Haidt, as you know. I'm wondering if it's even worth my effort right now to dive into everything that's wrong with this article and your worship of him. I can prove it. All you have to do is care enough to be challenged in this regard.

America is having a race war and Haidt does not have any of the answers or solutions. He's a white moderate, one of the worst. He teaches "ethics" in Business. Get over him please.

Regards,

Brent