From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Gregg and Joe's Latest

Hi All:

Look what I found in my email box this morning!

Scroll down to see Gregg and Joe’s latest paper.

Congratulations and Hurray!!!!

My Best,

Mike

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org
Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com

"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke
"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb