Hi TOK Society,

  I am please to share my Interview with Jim Rutt on the Jim Rutt Show. For those who don’t know, Jim Rutt is the past chairman of the Sante Fe Institute, which is the leading institute for complexity science. See his bio here. In addition, Jim Rutt was central in launching the concept of “Game B” back in 2013. Game B is one of the central leading edge of culture concepts. Coincidentally, the meetings for Game B happened just down the road from where I live in Staunton VA. I guess the Shenandoah Valley is a good place to think about the future state of the world. 😊. As this podcast on Rebel Wisdom notes, Game B is making a comeback. Jim invited me back to have a “current” episode (mini podcast) to discuss Game B and the 5th Joint Point in early July. I will share when that is up.

  Here is the link to my interview. If you get a chance to listen and enjoy it, please share with folks.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:

www.gregghenriques.com